Monday, October 24, 2005

Fresh off the spit...

So now my diary of food intake begins in ernest. It is worth noting that, as I get used to this whole concept, the food blog may have a slightly ropey start.

For example, it took a few moments of me getting tucked into this fine chicken before I remember that I should grab a pic before it was just a pile of bones.

Thanks to Nathan, a poultry cooking expert, for recommending Asda's pre-cooked Sage & Onion chicken for my first food blog entry.

A most excellent suggestion, especially when scattered over a bowl of salad with some honey and mustard dressing.

True to form, I did eat the whole chicken in a matter of minutes... but on the whole a meal to remember!

This was Saturday's lunch, there was not much to note before that (Fridays traditionally aren't the most interesting, food-wise, as I mainly concentrate my efforts on drinking as much Stella as I can... and eating's cheating or something).

Sunday, I enjoyed a good old roast dinner from my parents... not your normal roast dinner either - my Mum took the whole roast thing too literally and pretty much everything got roasted... including the veg. Pic to follow.

All this talk of food is making me hungry, despite the fact I have enjoyed a tasty lunch of lamb hotpot, cabbage, green beans + carrots... I ate the thing before grabbing a pic, but alas, this will happen until I get my groove on.

Until next time.... Peace! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home