Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hot Day, Hot Pot


The canteen where my office is actually rather nice (for a canteen)... good, cheap food. Every Wednesday is a roast dinner and every Friday is fish (not that I am ever in the canteen on a Friday!). Today's had the option of Beef chilli enchiladas, some kind of salsa chicken stuff and Somerset Sausage Hot Pot (which I had, picture to the left).
After I had wolfed that down, I decided that a few pints of stella were in order... so the rest of my lunch hour was spent up a pub garden (today was the hottest 27/10 since 1888!) with a mate and a few Stellas.

After work tonight I am going to a comedy club for the first time ever, I can't wait - it should be a good laugh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one fatty.

11:40 am  
Blogger holmz said...

Cheers Trew.

12:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home