Friday, October 28, 2005

Pitcher Perfect


Not much happening on the food front at the moment, went straight to the pub after work yesterday and then to Jesters Comedy Club (which was brilliant, will definitely have to do that again). Had to drink from 4-pint pitchers, as the bar shuts during the acts and I didn't want to run out!!

I don't remember getting home, but my mate Mike tells me I shared a cab back with him and got out the taxi at his missus' gaff and walked home from there (not all that far, but still unnecessary). I do know that I left my housekeys at home and couldn't get into my house... so I must have tried sleeping in the garden. But I woke up in my bed, so presumably my housemate (Higz) must have come home and let me in?

Anyway, my lunch today (as ever, on a Friday) was a liquid one - so no gems from the canteen this time.

Oh, and thanks to Mr Beaton for the blog plug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home