Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The story of my big, fat sausage.


Yesterday I experimented with creating a sausage sandwich, using the strange looking sausage my parents brought me back from France.

Not quite sure what was in it, or how you are supposed to eat it - so I sliced it up and had it in a sandwich... after a few chewy mouthfuls I decided that, perhaps, I should have removed the skin first.
I did try again, this time with cheese as well. Much more pleasant!

Todays lunch was a healthy mix of vegetables in a sweet chilli sauce, with rice (and I plonked some broccholi on my plate as well, for good veggy measure).

By the way, a big food4holmz welcome to November - hopefully this month will be as tasty as the last?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call that a sausage - chipolata compared to my 17 inches!!!!!

http://www.winelover.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/17INCHES.jpg

12:30 am  
Blogger holmz said...

Rubbish girth though and you know what they say...

Long and thin goes too far in, short and thick does the trick!

5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home