Monday, December 19, 2005

Pie. Pie. Pie.


Last Thursday, we tried a different pub for lunch. I had heard good things about their Steak & Ale pie (pictured left). It didn't disappoint, it was rather nice.

Friday, I again had a pub lunch - but nothing to eat (I had meetings with lunch provided that day). But when I got home, I cooked up a monster of a Fray Bentos Chicken Curry Pie!! I also used up the rest of the vegetables that were left over from last Sunday's Christmas meal (no waste in this household!)

Saturday I went to Cardiff and watched the Little Britain live show, had a few beers and stopped for KFC when we got back to Bristol. I had a family bucket of chicken, like a greedy bast.

So Sunday was dinner round my parents, no photo of the Sunday roast (they all look pretty similar) - but for dessert I made a smoothy from bananas, ice cream, custard, crunchy nut cornflakes, pineapple chunks and milk.

Quality! I love it when I get creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home