Friday, November 25, 2005

Payday Treats

Payday. This close to Christmas it doesn't mean a lot, it's going to be taken up mainly by the purchasing of Christmas presents and Christmas party fundage. However today I have got a lift in to work - as I planned on a few drinks at lunch and afterwards!!! Although this did mean that I never got to drive my car in snow :( (I have never driven this car in snow yet, I was/am looking forward to it - I want to see what it is like driving a 4x4 in the snowy/icey conditions).

I was really looking forward to my pub lunch, today I decided to have a "Carvery Sandwich with vegetables"... 4 quid for a plate of various veg and a sandwich with turkey, gammon, beef, mushrooms and onions inside fresh bread. Fantastic.

I now plan on going back to the pub after work and somehow getting home - but at least I don't have to worry what happens to my car, this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home