Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hungry like a horse!


I went for something slightly different in the canteen yesterday, they didn't have anything too exciting anyway, to be fair.

I opted for egg florentine with roasted vegetables, some brocholli and croquet potatoes.

It wasn't very filling, so I had a "dessert" of chunky vegetable soup with a bread roll.
Anyway, my parents invited me in for some tea when I was dropping my Dad off at their house after the gym. So I obviously went in and ate a nice meal of steamed chicken, steamed veg, stuffing and boiled potatoes. I had actually finished eating my meal before thinking to take a picture, but luckily my brother's meal was in the microwave - so I grabbed a pic of that. Not much different, except my chicken was much bigger and I put loads of pepper and chicken gravy on mine.

Today my team at work were taken to a wine bar for a presentation and a few free beers. Once we got a taste in our mouths, we had to have lunch in a pub too. It had to be the Hungry Horse, cos I was so hungry. I decided on the lamb in the end, which certainly went down a treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home