Monday, November 28, 2005

Indian Winter

Hello food lovers! I was thinking today about my 2 favourite things (eating and drinking), what if I had to give one of them up?!?! That would be devastating… luckily I do not have to give up either, so here is a quick snapshot of me weekend's eatings...

I think I may have ate some mouldy bread when I got back Friday (I did came home drunk, cold and hungry), I probably didn't discover the mould until too late...

Saturday I probably had some cereal for lunch and a surprisingly nice prawn curry from Asda for tea, I bought far too much (as I was drunk, again, from watching the England trounce Samoa and Wales scrape a lucky win against Australia in the rugby). I ate almost all of it, which wasn't bad considering all the stella I drank as well... only some of the naan bread and 2 bhajis or something survived.

The above image of the goodies doesn't even tell the full story, I ate a load of samosas and bhajis cold without cooking them - the ones shown are the ones that Higz cooked up for me!

Anyway, Sunday was the usual Sunday roast round my parents... I neglected to get a picture, but it was roast beef with yorkshire pudding and lots of veg (the mashed carrot and swede was particularly nice) - I even ate all my sprouts!

Today I had Chicken Chassieur for lunch, quite a treat - and today I had my new phone delivered... Brilliant news all round, really.

Wonder what I'll have for tea? Check back soon and you may find out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home