Thursday, November 03, 2005

Drunken Chicken


Something very strange is happening. Last night I was pretty drunk and bought myself some fried chicken, the reason I know this (I would normally forget) - is because I took a picture before I ate it. I am obviously conditioning myself to grab footage for the food blog (or flog, as its becoming known), which makes this project wholly more interesting. As now I get some insight into what my alter-ego, drunk Holmz, eats. I'm not entirely impressed so far, though - not my finest hour for food.

Anyway, as you should know by now - Wednesday = Roast Dinner Day in my work canteen. Yesterdays offering was ham, one of my favourite cooked meats. Particularly the thick-cut variety which has been basted with something fruity. A quality lunch!

I wonder what is on offer in the canteen today?!?! Hopefully lasagne, that would be good...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for crediting me with the 'flog' idea. Fascist.

11:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a communist pig dog

4:31 pm  
Blogger holmz said...

It's all getting a bit political for me...

4:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home