Friday, November 04, 2005

Sober Chicken

Yesterday's canteen offering was Chicken Chasseur (half a chicken, some peas, potatoes and some kind of sauce with mushrooms and stuff in it). Not bad, but not the easiest meal to rush, as I had to squeeze a trip to the pub in my lunch hour too.

But because of the fact that I was planning on going to the gym in the evening with my Dad, I only had a cokeā€¦ which Frank the Barman camped up for me! The picture to the right is of the camped up coke and you can also catch a glimpse of my mate, Matt, touching himself on the sly.

When I got back from the gym in the evening, I had a chilli beef pizza for my tea. As ever, I didn't leave it in the oven long enough and it was only warm in the middle. As ever, I was too impatient to put it back in the oven - so I ate it anyway.

No canteen food today, because today is Friday and that means pub lunch. Although it won't be the usual pub today, as I need to go to town and pay the deposit on my team's Christmas meal - might get some lunch there though and test the place out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home