Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Anyone would think I liked Roast Dinners...

... well to be fair, I do. I really do. Today is Wednesday and, of course, this day is synonymous with roasts in my world. It was quite a treat today, roast ham with onion gravy.

This week I had pretty much ran out of food in the house, I haven't been shopping this year and the cupboards were looking bare - but my lazyness confounded me to live off whatever scraps I could be bothered to throw together in the evenings. However, I blew the last lightbulb in my bedroom yesterday morning so I was resigned to my fate of hitting the supermarket.

My Mum kindly invited me over for some gammon steak and then I braved the supermarket, which was a million times quieter than my last visit (which must have been a couple of days before Christmas).

I managed to buy the bulbs I was after, a 24x440ml pack of Stella (for Saturday's party), some Innocent Smoothies (I love these) and all the other essentials (food etc). I even picked up some cereal on the off chance I might one day be up early enough to eat it (I was this morning, so I had a large helping of rice crispies!!)

Good luck to Burton Albion tonight, playing Manchester United in the FA Cup 3rd round replay at Old Trafford. Come on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home