Thursday, January 19, 2006

The chicken or the egg?

Both! Although, as far as the past day is concerned, the egg came first...

Last night I decided to use up the eggs that Sarah left round, they were a bit past their sell by date - but I'm sure eggs don't go off... do they? I scrambled them up and lobbed in some cheese and slices of luncheon meat which I ate on toast with some (again, very old) tinned spaghetti hoops. Quite tasty in the end, although I grant you it looks quite disgusting.

This morning I munched a corned beef pasty on the way to work and for lunch we went up the Bradley Stoke pub where I had a Chicken and Bacon melt.. not bad for a fiver.

Mike and Michelle's party is coming up this weekend, hopefully I won't get paged out (I am on-call this week).

Might see some of you there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home