Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend O' Plenty

I went round Mike's new gaff on Friday evening to help him move some stuff and I ended up staying for tea. We ordered from my favourite Chinese takeaway (the Golden Oriental) and had a set meal for 3 (between Mike, Michelle and I).

This included a spring roll each, barbecued spare ribs, beef with green pepper and black bean sauce, chicken in oyster sauce, sweet and sour pork (Cantonese style) and yung chow fried rice.

Fantastic!

Anyway, Saturday was the day of Mike's moving in party. A cracking night and I was fortunate enough not to be paged out!

This morning, having woken up on their sofa, Mike and I walked to the local Spar and purchased a load of sausages, eggs, bacon, beans etc and Michelle fried it all up and that was any potential hangover nipped in the bud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home