Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good Friday tomorrow!

Well, I went to the gym on Monday night for this first time since before my holiday. After quite a light workout (I was out of puff within half an hour..) and a bit of a pump on the weights, I weighed in at 104.8kg. Not too bad. Means after a fortnight of eating and drinking I only put on 1.6kg (quarter of a stone). Ached a bit since then though, more because of the weights than the exercise.

I went again last night too, but was still aching far too much to have a decent workout.
Monday night was good, though, my parents gave me a cooked roast chicken (it was a few days old and they were going to throw it out if I didn't take it off their hands). I ate the whole bastard thing when I got home.

Tuesday we went to the Hungry Horse for a bit of a treat. I had a lamb joint with a jacket potato and veg.

When I got home I had a butternut squash soup with bread and croutons (and an apple for dessert).

Wednesday was, of course, roast dinner day (first one I have attended for a while) and it was roast ham as well. My favourite. A few good vegetables like carrots, red cabbage and sprouts too meant that I had quite a treat.

In the evening, I used up some cod and mozarella cakes, some salmon and prawn cakes and some croquet potatoes with vegetables. Very nice. Quite a big plate in the end, very filling - but tasty too.

Today I skipped lunch and went to the pub, but Sarah is down and has hopefully cooked I up some scran that I can munch quickly before heading to the Colston Hall to watch the Glastonbury film documentary and the Levellers (whoever they are?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home