Thursday, February 23, 2006

Coming Soon :- The Weekend

Not ate much of interest this week. Monday night I went to the gym and then went round my parents' for tea and watched Life on Mars. They cooked me up the same chicken meal that I had last Thursday.. only with fresh veg and roasters this time.

Tuesday I had a rather forgettable mushroom curry for lunch and I probably went to the pub after that. After work I picked my car up from being serviced. Cost me 320 quid, which just about eats up the surprise bonus I'll be getting this month :(

When I got back, I had a marmite sandwich and went to the Patchway Sports and Social with Carla and Lee. We watched Real Madrid get beaten by Arsenal in the European Champions League 1/4 finals 1st leg. I got very drunk and when I got home, I discovered that my keys were missing from my pocket (with my only car key on there!) - luckily I retraced my steps and found the keys in the local skate park (??).

I had to have myself a bit of a fried breakfast on Wednesday morning to recover, seemed to do the job and then a few hours later I battled through a roast turkey dinner too (it was was Wednesday, after all).

Today's lunch was excellent, I had cajun beef or something - it was amazing. For dessert, I had broccholi soup. Proper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home