Thursday, March 02, 2006

Always with the roast...

Yes! As expected, yesterday's roast dinner was ham. I always like it when the canteen do ham as the roast dinner, usually they are glazed in something fruity - and the gracy is kind of sweet and fruity. I even snuck a few un-seasonal sprouts on my plate for goodness.

When I got home yesterday I went ate the last of my 1kg applewood smoked turkey, the last of my salad and the last of my wholegrain bread in one last sandwich. Then I went round my mate Lee's to watch England beat Uruguay in a pre-World Cup 2006 friendly.

Today I totally missed my lunch break due to being too busy, so I went from 3-4pm instead. As the canteen does not serve food at this time, I walked up the Orchard with my mate Matt and had a carvery sandwich. I chose the beef and filled the sandwich with onions as well as cramming as much veg on the plate as I could.

It really has hit the spot, I still feel quite full now. But I'd better get practising, as I'm off the the land of "all you can eat" later this month and need to start stretching my stomach so I can get even more value for money.

Off to the gym in a minute, so probably eat some cereal later (as I have nothing else in the fridge or cupboards at the moment). Then tomorrow, it is Friday (woo!), which is also my Mum's birthday (48th?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home