Monday, March 06, 2006

The week is afoot

Thursday night I went to the gym, but as I had eaten quite late - all I had for tea was a bowl of cereal.

Friday was completely different, did the usual of going to the pub for lunch and after work. Almost missed my Mum's birthday get together because I fell asleep when I got home. I did get round there in time to eat some buffet though (including some prawns - excellent).

Saturday Higz and I went to Asda (I needed Stella and some food), I got myself a sage and onion roast chicken (hot - fresh from the spit). Everything was going fine until we tried using the new-fangled automatic cashier thing. What a kerfuffle. It just didn't work at all, for anyone! Not recommended.

Higz had himself a pizza and I ate half the chicken (some of it in a sandwich) and then we watched the rest of Lost season 1 that I hadn't seen yet (while drinking Stella).

Later in the evening I watched the boxing, which climaxed in Joe Calzaghe out-boxing Jeff Lacy with style.

Unfortunately, my parents were in Exmouth over the weekend - so I missed out on a Sunday dinner and instead just ate the rest of the chicken in a sandwich.

Lee came over in the evening and Higz rigged his laptop up to the telly and we watched a few episodes of season 2 of Lost and drank some Stellas.

Today was good, I went to the Orchard again for lunch. I was hungry, so I had another carvery sandwich. This time I had gammon as my meat of choice. The weather was nice, too, so we sat out in the "garden".

I can't wait for summer, lots of sitting in beer garden drinking stella and eating more of these delicious carvery sandwiches.

Anyway, when I got back to the office, I filled out an online questionairre about the work canteen.
Anyway, this evening I had myself some cheese and marmite toasted sandwiches created by my very own magical toasting machine. Not too bad.

Well, my 2 batteries have arrived as ordered from eBay - and they seem to work. Not bad for 99p - hooray for cheap Hong Kong-ese imports!

Now I have some spare for Glastonbury next year. Proper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home