Thursday, March 16, 2006

Coming soon :- 2 weeks of Sun, Sand and Steak!!

Well not much food eating of interest in the past week. In fact, I have been avoiding buying food as I am off to Florida tomorrow.

So Wednesday night I even only had a salad with cheese and branston for my tea! Nice and simple.

So I went to the gym on Wednesday, and weighed myself - I was 103.2kg (my lightest yet). This was notable, because I will weigh myself when I get back from the states and see how much I have put on with all their fatty foods I will be ingesting. I plan on trying some proper big steaks.

Tonight, after packing, I went out for a meal with my parents up the Masons Arms - I had a stilton and mushroom melt to start and a salmon with prawn skewer thing for main course. Lovely job!

Anyway, only a few hours until I am off to Orlando, FL. No doubt I will be back in 2 weeks with tales of big steaks and all you can eat breakfasts!!! I can't fucking wait! Get in my fucking belly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home