Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Roast Beef Wednesday!

<-- As promise a picture of the chicken pie I had for my tea round my parents' after the gym on Monday night. Definitely lucky as I had no food at home (and still don't actually). So to Tuesday.. it was payday, so we celebrated by going down the Bradley Stoke to enjoy their 2 meals for a tenner deal. I had the salmon and a few stellas to prepare me for going out in the eve.

After work I went off down Gloucester Rd to watch the second leg of the ECL semi final between Arsenal and Villarreal. I got very wasted and, due to some confusion at La Cuisine, I ate a chicken burger and a spicy beanburger (both before Lee had finished his cheese burger too). It certainly tasted better on it's way in than on it's way out (must have been dodgy).

Congratulations to Arsenal anyway, who made it to the final of the ECL - meaning there will have been an English team in the final twice on the trot (against the same opposition too, if Milan beat Barcelona later!)

Well I was slightly hungover this morning, but luckily it is Wednesday (so roast dinner in the canteen). The meat today was beef, and I was treated to two thick slices - which I supplimented with roasters, sprouts, red cabbage and carrots. Some horseradish sauce, gravy and pepper topped the meal off nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home