Monday, April 24, 2006

St George would be proud!!

Last Thursday I they had lamb lasagne in the canteen (redeeming themselves for lack of roast dinner the day before?), it was a proper job too! I had that for lunch with some boiled potatoes, carrots and cauliflower cheese!

Which I then followed up with a bowl of cream of mushroom soup and a roll (for my dessert, you see).

Yet more lasagne followed, as when I got home I warmed myself up the remains of the lasagne from the night before.

Of course I pepped it up with various spices first (and grated lots of cheese over it). I munched that and then walked to the Social to watch Arsenal beat Villarreal 1-0

As usual, I didn't eat much on Friday. Just a quick sandwich for lunch (was a bit hungover, so that really did the job) and went to the pub (which really sorted my hangover out). In fact I was back
down the pub after work for a quick stella before I went home and had myself some garlic and herb quorn kiev type things, with some vegetable fingers, some vegetables and some potato wedges.

Saturday morning I woke up and, although really fancying a La Cuisine pizza, I "cooked" myself some boil in the bag cod in cheese sauce with some veg and croquet potatoes. It wasn't bad, but the pizza might have been a better option.
I think that was pretty much all I ate on Saturday (apart from maybe the last of my Easter Eggs).

Sunday I went round my parents' and cleaned and waxed my car and had a traditional English roast (in honour of St Georges' Day?). The meat was lamb on this occassion.

Today I was back in work, I had some spicy vegetables with noodles for dinner in the canteen. Not too bad, and much cheapness.

After work I went to the gym and then round my parents' for tea. We had chicken pie, but that will have to wait until the next blog entry, pic still on my phone!

My housemate, Higz, has made a kind of online top trump game using his mates as the theme - I don't really agree with some of the scores he has dished out, but a bit of a laugh anyway and it looks quite cool.

Another non-food mention is for my mate, Mark Pitt. He has just had his first book (Book of the Roid) published (under the name Damian Black) - good luck to him, should be on Amazon soon (watch this space!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home