Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy 21st Nath!

Thursday night I got home and enjoyed the rest of my quorn spaghetti bolognaise (just as nice re-heated, I tell thee). As I was on-call last week, I didn't really get up to much. Just lazed around and played Football Manager.

With regards to food, I have mainly been eating cereal (I really need to go shopping!) - although I managed to eat a fair bit at Nathan's 21st birthday party on Saturday night! His girlfiend's Mum laid on a proper nice feast. The whole thing was actually a pretty good gig, shame I had to stay sober - but at least I could offer my services as designated driver.

Sunday I went round my Mum and Dad's, where I enjoyed a nice roast pork dinner with sausagemeat stuffing and veg and stuff - 'mazing!

Today's lunch in the canteen was a fairly poor effort, vegetarian chilli and rice - followed by onion soup :-/ Still, I am off to the gym in a minute and my parent's have offered me tea round there afterwards - so things are looking up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home