Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm so nervous...

I've had a few beers tonight, so this might not be the most articulate post.. however it's important to post tonight, as I will be unavailable the next few nights.

After the gym yesterday I nipped up Tescos (not Asda, as Tesco is closer to the gym) and bought some bread, salad, philadelphia cheese spread, smoked salmon and some other essentials. Then I made some sandwiches.. ruddy lovely!

Today I had a cheese and pastrami roll from the canteen for lunch and then went up the pub for an hour and a few beers, then after work I went up the pub for some more beers again. Then I came home and had a tuna and salad sandwich (not pictured).

I then settled down to watch the evenings quarter finals with a few Stellas.

The reason I am nervous is that tomorrow England are playing Portugal in the quarter finals. So by my next post I will know if England have made the semis (top 4 in the world) or have again exited in the last 16. Only time will tell.

Come on England!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not comfort, but we made the last 8, not 16.

4:33 pm  
Blogger holmz said...

Indeed. I am a spoon.

Scant comfort though.

6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home