Friday, May 26, 2006

Another Bank Holiday Weekend afoot!

Well Tuesday after work, I had myself a bowl of muesli with chopped apple and an orange. There wasn't anything else available really.

The muesli I have is some cheap own brand stuff from Asda, incredibly cheap and doesn't taste too bad. Unfortunately is loaded up with quite a lot of sugar which I don't get on with so much anymore (seem to have lost my sweet tooth).

On Wednesday, it was of course roast dinner day. It was roast pork this time and it was fine.

Once eaten, I enjoyed a "dessert" of cheddar cheese and brocholli soup with a brown roll. Muchos tasty.

In the evening I just ate another bowl of muesli due to absense of anything else in the kitchen and then went to my Nan's for her birthday.

Thursday lunch, I just grabbed a quick mushroom mousakka from the canteen with Greek potatoes and salad and then went up the pub.

In the evening I went straight up to Asda and bought myself some essentials (such as two fresh roast chicken, one barbeque flavour and one extra tasty). Then I went home and had one of the chickens (extra tasty) on a bed of rocket and watercress with basalmic vinegar. It was great, and when I go home in a minute I will be tucking into the barbeque chicken. Nice!

For lunch today, of course it is Friday, I grabbed a sandwich from the canteen downstairs - organic salmon, grain mustard and spinach on white poppy seed bread. Fairly tasty, then off to the Orchard for a few lunchtime Stellas.

I'm off to Surrey tomorrow (my girlfriend's boss's wedding reception.. should be some good eats there?)

Hopefully I won't embarress myself like last time..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting so fucking old aren't we? I have Asda Chicken on rocket and watercress with a bit of salad cream and I actually like it. I remember when we used to be hardcore.

11:48 am  
Blogger holmz said...

I can eat anything, me. Must be years of alcohol abuse numbing my tastebuds.

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home