Friday, July 14, 2006

The journey continues..

Tuesday lunch was a fine lamb lasagne in the canteen. Always loving their work on that one!

Some nice veg and some gravy wrapped it all up nicely.

I couldn't be bothered with the gym in the evening, so I went shopping for some essentials.

Bought myself an "extra tasty" chicken from Asda, some salad, bread and oodles of various fruit juices.

So I had myself a chicken salad for tea and slobbed out for the evening.

I dressed the chicken and salad with some super spicy chilli sauce, added some pep to my creation.

The next day was a Wednesday, which is one of my favourite food day's of the week.. as we have a guaranteed roast dinner in the canteen!

The roast meat of choice this time was lamb. I opted for some red cabbage, carrots and sprouts with some roast potatoes and gravy.

After work, I was covering someone's on-call so I didn't go to the gym.

I had a chicken and salad sandwich and again dressed the chicken and salad with some of my chilli sauce - very tasty and can be added to pretty much anything!

Thursday's canteen food was lamb hotpot.

I had this with cauliflower cheese and carrots.

The mixture of gravy, cheese sauce and hot pot made a rather tasty soup.

Must have given me a taste for it, because then I bought a bowl of tomato and carrot soup and a bread roll. A great way to finish my meal.

After work I had a nice salad sandwich and went to the gym for a while.

This afternoon I wanted to go to the pub for lunch, so I nipped down to the canteen first and had a lamb korma with coconut and chutney. Very tasty.

Right. Pub time. At a house party in Patchway tomorrow - should be a laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home