Thursday, January 26, 2006

Lasagne x 2

Lasagne is certainly one of my favourite meals - and yesterday I had it twice! It was Roast Dinner Day in the canteen, but I was immediately torn when I saw they also had chicken and bacon lasagne too!! Well, it was no contest really - a new type of lasagne versus roast turkey (this soon after Christmas!) - so I had lasagne followed by some vegetable soup.

I didn't go to the gym yesterday, instead I cooked up a mahoosive beef lasagne that my parents bought for me from Lidl - it was absolutely huuuge (and delicious). It wasn't the first time I had had one though, when Chris used to live with me we would shop at Lidl quite regularly.

Today I was on another course, so went up the Orchard for lunch and a couple of stellas. I had a beef curry (50p extra got me a pint of stella too - aces!), it was alright - but nothing too impressive. In retrospect, I should have forked out some more cash and got myself a carvery sandwich (phwoar, they the bidniz!)

Also - check this out, got given some wine for no reason from work today. Quality!!

Right, I'm off home and then down town for a few more jars. "Christmas" party tomorrow! Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home